Star SUDOKU is ...
Free Open Source representation of the currently very popular puzzle game Sudoku. Intends to provide an advanced user interface, that is both easy to use and appealing to the eye.
With Java Sudoku you can create random sudoku grids or design your own to play/solve, and it can be used as a sudoku generator and solver.
Export Puzzles to various other formats.
- Random puzzles every time you play
- Helping lines mode in the option menu, so You can see easier, if there is a collision
- 2 different systems of selecting cells and entering numbers
- 3 difficulty levels and an user custom level
- Load/Save Sudoku games without any kind of losses
- Design your own puzzles
- Export Puzzles to PDF, RTF, HTML, XML, CSV
Star SUDOKU is written in JAVA programming language, this means that it can be run on any Operating System which has JAVA Runtime Environment (JRE). You need JRE 1.5.0 (also know as JRE 5) or above. If you have an older JRE version then you will get an error message and the program will exit. You can download JRE for free at www.java.com